Serves 2 only 4.5g carb in the whole dish
- 400g chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 300 ml heavy whipping cream
- 200g button mushrooms
- 200g of spinach
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper to season
Garam masala spice mix
- 3 tbs of gram masala
- 2 tbs of madras curry powder
- 2 tbs of chilli powder
(You can do 1 tablespoon of each madras and chilli powder if your not a fan of spicy food to mellow it out slightly).
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix the spices together
- Melt your butter/coconut oil in a cup on defrost in a microwave then add to your spices, once mixed add in your cream and mix throughly.
- Cut the chicken breasts into to small chunks and place in baking dish
- Spread your spice/cream mix over the chicken and place in the oven.
- now wash, prepare and cut your mushrooms and leave to one side, peel your garlic cloves and use the finest grate holes on your grater to grate your cloves (this gives you a really fine garlic very quickly) once these steps are finished remove your pot from the oven and add your garlic giving it a good stir. Now add your mushrooms and stir well.
- place back in the oven for 40-50 minutes stirring it occasionally.
- Serve on a bed of steamed broccoli and enjoy your fake-away treat. 😋